Weird story of the day – Spontaneous Human Combustion… “In 1932, Mrs. Charles Williamson, of Bladenboro, N.C., was doing absolutely nothing to catch on fire, in fact, she was washing the dishes when she suddenly burst into flames. Her husband and daughter ripped her dress off and managed to extinguish the flames, but were not burned by them. Later that same day, her husband’s pants suddenly caught fire, although he too was not near any cleaning fluids or flames.”

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply