Warning – Don’t read this entry if you squeam easily!

It’s a good thing to take jars of moldy spaghetti sauce out of the fridge. It’s not a good thing to leave the jar on the kitchen table for a few days until you get around to cleaning it out. This allows a great explosive POOF to happen when you open it. As a result, I’ve decided that I’m going to use coke to clean the taste of mold spores out of my mouth. BLECH! I thought about gargling with vinegar but I’m pretty sure I’d never be able to dump even a small glass of vinegar in my mouth without spewing it all over the place a split second later. Maybe just that little bit would do the trick, but I’m just not willing to experiment with that – one weird taste a day is enough – thanks. (Maybe I can find a bottle of vinegar marinade in the fridge – that might be better – oh, never mind – I’ll stick with the coke – heh.)

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply